Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a new look; new pictures



Finally I am updating my blog; but I have to tell you all that I really tried to be with the 'in' blogger crowd and give my blog a new look and it seems that I have done away with my prior posts! I am so lame at this! So if there is anyone out there that can tell me what I did wrong please feel free to chime in!
Update on my little man:
So Jeff has been home for 14 1/2 months now and he is growing like a weed! 10 inches of growth! He is now on the charts as far as his height/weight; when he was first home he was not quite there.
The last month he has made huge strides with his behavior. For those of you reading who have not met my little monster, Jeff is a very independent, high energy, very loving, adorable, intelligent 3 yr old who loves loves loves to be outside exploring. He would be outside 24/7 if I allowed him. There is nothing he loves more than to dig for worms and rearrange rocks.
Jeff started a new school about 4 wks ago and I decided to start a reward system for his behavior towards his new friends. He can get pretty rough and he really needs encouragement on being a gentle friend.
So if his teacher tells me or his dad that he had a good day with his friends (no hitting,pushing etc) then he gets a horse sticker when he gets home. Once he earns two stickers he gets to go to his cousin's house and she gives him a lesson on her horse. This is working like a charm! I am so excited about it! He LOVES horses and especially his new found friend, Emma the horse. She loves kids and behaves so well for Jeff. She does whatever it is he wants her to do.
I am going to try to put pics of Jeff with beautiful Emma up now; we will see if I can actually do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home