Wednesday, April 18, 2007

updating......I know,,,, It's about time..........

Well there has been alot that has happened since my last entry.
Found out that Simon & Jeff have different fathers. Simon's father now has Simon, so us adopting him is not going to happen. I am taking this as one of those things that just was not meant to be. I will always have a very special place in my heart for that little guy, when I go to pick up Jeff I will be putting together a backpack for Simon with photos of our family & jeff, of course and write him a letter that I can have translated, maybe someone will read it to him someday.
Then we just found out late last week that there is some sort of hold up in MOI (Ministry of Interior) they have files that have been sitting in that office since beginning of Jan.....OK folks......let's get these kids home!
My boy is turning into a little monster, dumping bags of beans & rice and running from Marie slamming doors, as Marie puts it, 'he is doing his job' being a little boy!
He was throwing a fit when I called last time and Marie put him on the phone as soon as I started talking to him he stopped his screaming and listened to his mom. What a great feeling that was. I really think he remembers my voice.
So not sure when I am going to pick him up, hopefully next month!
I am praying for that every day!
That is it for now............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home