Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WOW Am I behind or what!?!?!!!

I have so much to share I do not know where to start! We are OUT of IBESR! As of Feb 8th
we are hoping to travel to Haiti 1st or 2nd week of May to pick up Jeff.
My other BIG news is............we will be returning to Haiti approx Oct/Nov to pick up our other son........Simon! Jeff's big brother! I can not believe it! So we are going to have to do a lot of calling to the creche after bringing Jeff home so Simon does not feel totally forgotten. I think I will make him some home videos that will make him understand a little more that we WILL be back to get him.
I got Jeff's crib set up and sadly did not put up the regular rail on the front, we decided to just put on the guard rails. Why? Honestly, Todd said he was going to be about 20 months old and if he wants out of his crib he would much rather him just climb out of bed and come see us rather than try to scale the side of his crib. So no rail. I guess we will see how it goes when he gets home.
My best friend is throwing me a baby shower! I am really excited for this day, she is so thoughtful. I get to see friends I rarely see and talk about my favorite topic all day....ADOPTION! I am going to see my little friend Gyrlande, I am hoping she will help me and the girls (Kimi,Sami & Sierra) open presents.....
Anyway, that is the big news for now........
I will add more later...got to get ready for work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home