Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update.........

This picture was taken by another mom adopting from PAC. She went in July.....Jeff is holding a photo album for babies, I put pictures of Todd, the kids & I in it. She said that he was looking at the pictures of Todd & I. I wonder if he can actually see the pictures at this age or if it is just colors!?!?!?! Hmmmm..........

Our file.......well Jeff got his psychological evaluation on Saturday,his pictures were going to be taken yesterday for his file. Should be in IBESR by Monday at the latest.....keeping my fingers crossed!

Our trip......things are unstable still in Haiti. It makes me sad because I want to see my son so very badly. I lay awake at night thinking of him....is he sleeping ok tonight? Does he feel ok? Does he remember us? When I go to see him next time will he remember? Will he smile a huge smile and reach out for me?
I did not realize when this all began how much you can love a child so many miles away in such a short time of meeting him. I truly believe that he was meant to be with us, otherwise I would not feel so strongly about him. I have no hesitation, no mixed feelings. THIS IS MY SON.....that is that.
Adoption is a true blessing, I am so thankful that I am able to experience this and able to have my children experience this. I am very thankful that I have a loving husband that has the same desires I do about family.
That is it for now!
Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home