Monday, July 17, 2006

Waiting....to wait.......!??!!?

Good Morning. A fellow mom-to-be has been in Haiti for the last week, I received an email from her saying she took a cute video of my little guy getting a bath. I can not wait to see it!
I am waiting to hear from Marie about my file being put in to IBESR (Haitian social service dept). When that happens I will really need to learn patience, that is the longest part of the wait. I am still hopeful that we can bring our son home in April at the latest!
We still have plans to go visit in Sept. I really am very excited about seeing Jeff again. I am hoping that another friend of mine that is adopting from another Orphanage will be traveling at the same time, I would love to be able to fly out with Renee to Haiti, we can yack at each other instead of driving our husbands crazy! Our families are meeting for the 1st time this Thursday, I am looking forward to that. I feel it is very important to stay connected with other parents who are on the same rollercoaster ride of emotions during this process. It is a support system that is much needed.
Anyway that is it for now. I will be updating my blog on a more regular basis now that I figured it all out!
Hope all is well.
Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home