Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

Hello Friends & Family!
I thought I would join the rest of the world and start a blog. I am going to keep this blog (If I can figure it out that is!) updated with new pictures of our little guy as well as new info on our adoption. For those of you who do not know this yet we are adopting a baby boy from Haiti. His name is Jeff (hence the name of my blogspot!) he is 9 months old now.
Todd & I committed to adopt him Jan 2006. Our family could not be more excited for him to come home. We met him for the 1st time in May 2006, he is such a loving, cute, happy & fun little man. I am going to be going back to Haiti in Sept for his 1st birthday, not sure whether Todd will be coming with me, knowing him...he will go. He is one proud Papa!
We are considering taking our kids with us to Haiti when that wonderful day comes that we get a call saying we can come get him! We are hoping that it will work out. I want our children to visit Jeff's home country. I will do a separate post of our visit to Haiti.
I hope you enjoy my blog!
Take care and Happy Friday to all!
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home