Sunday, October 01, 2006

News.....

Hi all! Well, The director of social services has been replaced, not sure if the new replacment is there temporarily or permanantly.
I am praying that one of the rumors I heard is true: in the history of directors being replaced when the director comes in they learn the in's & out's of the position and starts signing files to get the 'backlog' caught up. So we will just have to wait and see what happens. I am so hoping it is true! That would mean that there is still a tiny, tiny glimmer of hope that our son can be home sooner than April or May.
There has been quite a bit of visitors to the creche lately. Four kids have gone home over the last month and two more are going home within the next month.....and FINALLY! Little Valencia Jade is going home. It has been too long! Her mamma is very excited! I am living out what it will be like in the end process thru her right now, it is so exciting, I could hardly concentrate the day I found out she booked her flight. I keep daydreaming about that final visit to Haiti and how seeing Jeff and knowing that I do not have to get on a plane without him will be such a wonderful feeling!!!!!!!
I will update more as I find out how it all unfolds.
Take care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home