Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am not here in the U.S. today...........

My mind, my heart, my soul, my everything is not here in the states today, I am in Haiti.
You may think Wow she is really crackin' up! No, I miss my son and my mind is wandering to a place far away where he is getting on with his life watching the other children play& being cared for by his nannies. I need to go visit him. I am afraid that if I wait too long he will not remember my face or my voice. I know that it will all be ok, but when he is older I want him to know that his parents did all they could to visit him every chance that we could. I guess I am going thru "Jeff withdrawals"!
My friend Renee is going the beginning of next month to meet her adorable son Noah I can not wait to hear how her visit went she has had to wait far too long to be able to meet her son.
She is a trooper, although she will probably say she is not that tough, she really is. I am so happy I met her she is an inspiration to me and I am very blessed to have her as a friend.
Love you Renee!
That is it for now, back to work.......big sigh!

To my Jeffrey Nicot.....Mommy Loves you. XOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Renee said...

I love you too Jen...I wish you were going with me! We will have to take a trip to Haiti together sometime! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home