Thursday, October 19, 2006

backtracking....and Going to Haiti!


Every month I recieve a report called the 'granny Bin report' it is done by a wonderful lady in Haiti.
This picture was taken in August of Marie & Jeff.
I love this picture!

As soon as I can figure out how to get my recent ones in this format I will be posting those as well.

So I am going to Haiti! Yep! Finally! Nov 27th and returning on the 1st of Dec.
I am flying out with Steph who is adopting Gyrlande and we are also meeting Jen C from Calgary in Florida, this will be her 1st trip to Haiti.
We are all very excited!
My friend Michele just got back from Haiti after picking up her beautiful daugther Valencia. She is adjusting well. It is so awesome to hear how well she is doing! Well that is it for now.
See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home