Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It has been awhile............

I am so behind, why you might ask?

Well here is the story; I thought my son would be home in our arms Mother's day weekend. It turns out that there has been some 'delays' nothing that I can even explain because it makes no sense to me. Jeff has been Jeff Nicot Juerrer Krebs since the beginning of April; legally our son and we can not go get him....ridiculous.

Good news is that we ARE getting closer. His file should be released for passport anytime now. Marie seems to think we are looking at possibly the end of July so that means we can travel end of August to bring him home. I am amazed at what a roller coaster ride this has been. I think right now I am just numb. I miss him so much!

I think that Marie & the nannies are really ready for him to come as well. He is apparently a little trouble maker. Just what I hoped for (ok I may eat my words at some point!)
When asking Marie 'how is Jeff doing?' she says 'he is fine, doing his job' my response
'his job?' Marie: 'yes, his job, getting into trouble like little boys are supposed to do!'
That is what keeps me going, I am the one who is having a hard time each day, not him. He knows no different he is too young to understand the concept that my Mom & Dad are not here to pick me up yet, where are they? that brings me comfort.
A fellow adoptive mom is on her way to Haiti today to see if she can obtain a medical visa for her son. I am keeping her & little handsome Wil in my thoughts & prayers. I know she can do it. He needs some TLC and an air conditioned hospital.
Well I will be posting more often now. I decided to use this as my journal of sorts to get me through this next month or two. So those of you who look to see if I updated might be thinking to yourselves..........SHUT UP ALREADY! LOL.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home