Friday, August 24, 2007

Letter to Jeff.....


It has been almost 9 months since you were in my arms....it has felt like an eternity.

In 5 days you will be once again and I am having so many emotions go thru me like a flood.

I have had people ask me ' you must be soo excited and can hardly sleep!' well, I am so excited, I am also very scared. Scared? I am scared that we will do everything right by you. I want to help you thrive in this big world so you can discover what it is that you want more than ANYTHING in this world. I want you to be happy. I want you to live everyday of your life to it's fulliest and not ever have regrets for the choices you make whether they be good or bad choices. I want you to learn from all your sucesses and failures. I never want to hold you back from your dreams; no matter how scared I am that you may get hurt, fail or be heart broken. I want you to lean on your family because we love you so very much. I want you to always know that you are wanted in such a huge way by so many; your presence in our home is going to be such a tremendous blessing!

Lastly, I want you to know that I am your Mommy and I will be here for you forever no matter what the occasion I will be your constant; your rock. You my dear little boy will be my joy, my laughter, my tears, my pride....My Gift from God.

I Love You. See you in 5 days..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home