Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Do I have any readers left????????????


Hi all! Well my boy is home! For almost a month. I have been so bad about posting on my blog that I am not sure anyone is even reading this! If there is someone out there reading this here is my update: Jeff is doing really well, as I sit here and type this he is in school. He goes to school 2 days a week for right now and they know to call me immediately if he gets upset and is inconsolable(sp???). He is doing great with the dogs; at least he thinks so, you might want to ask the dogs what they think! Having a 2 yr old again has been challenging. I love it but it is challenging. I think that parenting a little one after yours are already in their teens gives you a sense of what is really important when raising a little one. When Sami (now 17) was little the most important thing was making sure she was clean, fed and all of her stuff was sterilized. So now with Jeff yeah those things are important but I think that if I had to make my list now it would go something like this:

1. fed (of course)

2. talked to

3. read to

4. played with

5. bathed


before:

1.fed

2.bathed

3. talked to

4. read to

5. played with

It does not seem like a big difference but if you drew out your day and knew you only had so much time to get all your household, cooking, finance stuff done and there was so much time to do stuff with your kids don't spend it stressing over if your kid has sparkling clean clothes on or clean room; spend it rolling on the floor laughing with them, making goofy faces in the mirror together, reading a book, pretending to be monsters and who can make the scariest noise.

My all time favorite is to do those silly dances with Jeff off his little singalong videos he LOVES it when I join in.

My little disclaimer: Jeff is bathed daily, fed ALL the time and his room is fairly clean Just gets the 'lived in' look quite often.

I love having him home.

My family is complete!



3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Blogger veggiemom said...

He is such a doll!
Kerri and Ruby

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Jeff looks so cute with his book bag!
I still check your blog daily!! I have read your letter to Jeff 100 times!

Janet

 
At 5:13 AM , Blogger A Blessed Life said...

I still check on occasion hoping you might get a chance to update. Love ya!
Leanne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home